Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Paranoid

Paranoid delivers some raw d-beat punk from Frösön/Östersund, Sweden.  These noise-drenched tunes are primitive and ferocious with buzzsaw riffs, blown-out bass, pummeling drums and vicious vocal howls.  These dudes have been shredding since 2012 and keep spitting out solidly intense hardcore that'll surely fuck with your senses.  Snag everything I could find below and dig.


Satyagraha LP (2015)

Absolut / Paranoid Split LP (2015)
Download

Destroy Future Less System 7" (2014)

Hardcore Addict 7" (2012)

MISSING:

1 comment:

  1. Hey mate I have the Satyagraha LP in mp3 kbps, take it if you like, I think sounds better, you can use it for your blog without problem. (I stole it from spotify jaja), have the vinyl as well but my turntable doesn´t rip so I had to stole it :D

    http://www.4shared.com/rar/y25dB7AEce/Paranoid_-_Satyagraha.htm?locale=es

    ReplyDelete